Hanji Book is made with Hanji, traditional Korean paper that comes from the inner bark of the mulberry tree and requires high-quality craft techniques.
Hanji is strong, yet soft to the touch with the natural texture of the fibers. Made with durable and versatile Hanji while retaining its lightness and beauty, Hanji Book can be used for various purposes such as writing, drawing, and painting, is easy to carry anywhere and can last a long time. Each notebook comes with a beautiful cover, the design of which is silkscreened by hand, and lays flat for ease of use.
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly
- Color: yellow
- 144 pages, 80 gsm
- Inner: Blank Hanji Paper
- Size: 105x148 mm (A6)
- Sewing binding, hand-bound
- Silkscreen printing by hand
- Lay flat
- Recommended for: Drawing, painting, writing, use with oil or water-soluble pen, fountain pen
- Handcrafted in Seoul, South Korea