MD Diaries are the perfect combination of calendar and notebook for planning, sketching and writing your projects. The paper fits any type of pen and the lay-flat binding ensures a comfortable writing surface.
At Sous-Bois, the MD Notebook has become an established product in our stationery range. Its manufacturer, Midori, describes it well: "a simple notebook optimized to make writing easy".
The diary version of the MD Notebook features yearly and monthly overviews as well as 113 lined pages and 32 blank pages. The high-quality cream white MD Paper offers excellent ink absorption, ideal for fountain pens or markers. It takes all kinds of ink very well without feathering or bleeding on the other side. In addition, the thread binding used for the MD Notebook allows it to be opened a full 180 degrees. The notebook opens nice and flat, providing a comfortable position for the hand when writing or drawing.
- 2 pages : Annual calendar
- 28 pages : Monthly schedule (December 2023 - January 2025)
- 113 ruled pages (7mm between the lines)
- 32 blank pages
- A6 Format (H148×W105×D10mm)
- MD Paper cover
- Thread-stitched book-binding (16-page quires)
- Wrapped in glassine paper
- Includes label stickers and a bookmark string
- Made in Japan