The classic MD Notebook from Midori, a minimalist design with the perfect paper for any type of pen and a comfortable writing surface thanks to the lay-flat binding.
At Sous-Bois, the MD Notebook has become an established product in our stationery range. Its manufacturer, Midori, describes it well: "a simple notebook optimized to make writing easy". Indeed, this notebook has many features that we love. The high-quality cream white MD Paper offers excellent ink absorption, ideal for fountain pens or markers. It takes all kinds of ink very well without feathering or bleeding on the other side. In addition, the thread binding used for the MD notebook allows it to be opened a full 180 degrees. The notebook lies nice and flat, providing a comfortable position for the hand when writing or drawing.
- "Grid block edition": two thicker lines visually divide the gridded page into four.
- A5 Format (H210×W148×D10mm)
- 192 pages, MD Paper
- MD Paper cover
- Thread-stitched book-binding (16-page quires)
- Wrapped in glassine paper
- Includes label stickers and a bookmark string
- Made in Japan